Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Fun New Project :)

I posted this on my website but I thought I'd also post it here just in case. This is the official announcement so forgive me if it sounds a little too formal. ;)

I’m excited to announce that I’m finally putting a long-held dream into action: I’m starting a CHRIST-CENTERED SUGAR ADDICTION RECOVERY FACEBOOK GROUP. I recently certified as a Holistic Life Coach (Holistic just means I believe wellness has an emotional and spiritual component, not just physical). But even more importantly, I’ve now been free from my own sugar addiction for 12 years and I’ve also worked for several years with the LDS Addiction Recovery program in the area of Food Addiction. So I truly know how much help and encouragement it takes to accomplish such a challenging journey. With this group, my hope is to create a community where the members will have access to amazing resources that unfold the healing process step by step (I promise, you don’t have to go cold turkey!) as well as the loving support of others who are walking the very same path. I’ll explain more in the group as we go along. Overcoming sugar addiction radically changed my life physically, emotionally, and spiritually, and I want nothing more than to share that journey with others who may be struggling. Freedom really is possible! If you’re interested (or even just intrigued), I invite you to join us and we’ll get this life-changing adventure underway. 🙂

 Here’s the link if you’d like to request to join our group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1919992494955770/?source=create_flow

It's been so exciting already! 170 members have joined us in just over 3 days, and the conversations have already been really enlightening and inspiring. I think what I love most is the sense of community....that we're all in this together. And that now, there's somewhere safe to talk about this particular struggle and get answers and support. Anyway, I just had to share my fun new project and invite any who'd like to join us to come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment